Atlas Desk - Modern Solid Wood Adjustable Height Standing Desk
The Atlas Desk
The Atlas Desk is a stunning desk handcrafted to order in solid wood, right in Michigan. The solid wood construction, the classic modern design, the brass handles, it's functional storage, and full range desk base - all of it's elements work together to create an inspiring desk that's a joy to work at.
The desk is designed around how you like to work. You can sit or stand with or without a traditional task chair. The side storage drawers have enough storage space for your stapler, scissors, and bottle of single-malt. The pencil drawer will accommodate your table, phone, pencils, etc.
The cut out area around the pencil drawer is large enough to slide a standard task chair in place with arm rests. The specially designed interior allows the desk base to attach directly to the top surface of the desk - allowing the desktop to travel the full extent of it's range. So, if you're a little on the short side, the desk will reach down as low as you need it to go. If you're on the tall side, the desk will reach as high as you need it.
- Construction: Solid wood body & drawer faces
- Designer: Vincent Leman 2020
- Pulls: Clear-Coated Brass/Gold Finish
- Cord Management - Built in cord tray on the desks under-surface (prevents the drooping cord mess)
- Depth: 30"
- Widths: 54", 60", or 72" width options
- Height Ranges:
- Jarvis Extended Range Frames: 25.25" to 50.75"
- Jarvis Standard Range Frames: 29.75" to 49"
- Made to order in the wood/finishes of your choice
- Please refer to lead times for current shipping time-frames: Lead Times